Water Damage Restoration and Water Extraction
Serving Lynchburg, VA and the Surrounding Cities.
When your property experiences water damage – either by a weather event, a flood, or even a leaky pipe – you must work quickly to prevent further damage and get your life back to normal. As certified water damage restoration experts, we use the most advanced tools and equipment in the industry to assist you. We will apply our systematic best practices we’ve developed with 30-plus years in the business. We put the highest value on open communication and customer service and document the entire mitigation process.
We get homes back to the condition they were in before the water event with minimal loss of property. We get businesses back in full operation in as little time as possible.
Common Causes of Water Damage and Flooding
At Rainbow, we’ve seen and fixed every kind of flood and water damage imaginable. Whenever a flood or leak occurs, it can completely disrupt your day-to-day life or even make your property uninhabitable.
Here are the most common causes of water damage at homes and businesses:
- Faulty Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Leaks From Appliances (garbage disposals, dishwashers, toilets)
- Sump Pump Failure
- Storm Drain Backup
- Water Sprayed to Extinguish Fires
- Natural Disaster (hurricane / tornado / deep freeze)
- Ice Dams / Leaky Roofs
WE CAN HELP!
Let Us Take Care Of The Clean-Up
What To Do Once You Detect Water Damage
Avoid doing these things:
- Using your home vacuum – Electrical shock can result, as well as can damage to the equipment.
- Placing newspaper in traffic areas to walk on – Newspaper ink transfers easily to wet carpet fibers, which results in permanent staining.
- Walking on the carpet any more than necessary – This keeps damage from spreading to unaffected areas.
When Do I Need to Call for Professional Help
Unfortunately, even small water incidents can lead to mold, warped wood, and stained walls if not treated quickly. You need professional water damage restoration after any water event or flood that:
The good news is many homeowner's insurance policies cover water events. Be sure to contact your insurance company as soon as reasonably possible if you intend to file a claim.