Professional Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
Serving Lynchburg, VA and the Surrounding Cities.
When was the last time you deep-cleaned your couch? Upholstered furniture like love seats, armchairs, and ottomans are some of the most enjoyed pieces of furniture in any home. Are you showing them any love in return? Upholstered furniture absorbs body oil and stains easily. It also attracts dirt, dust, and pet dander, just like a carpet or area rug. Keep your upholstered furniture fresh and clean with upholstery cleaning services from Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg.
Professional Furniture Cleaning in Lynchburg, VA, and the Surrounding Areas
- Couches & Sofas
- Upholstered Chairs
- Car Upholstery
- Boat Upholstery
- Restaurant Chairs & Booths
- Office Furniture
WE CAN HELP!
Let Us Take Care Of The Clean-Up
Our Professional Process
The American Home Furnishings Alliance recommends professional couch cleaning and upholstery cleaning every 18 to 24 months for residences. They support more frequent cleaning – at least once a year – for business offices, where daily soiling and wear and tear is more intense.
Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg upholstery cleaners use the most advanced upholstery cleaning tools and products per the furniture manufacturer’s instructions to clean each piece of furniture or drapery. Our experienced, certified restoration specialists provide the results you want and the best possible customer service.
Our four-step process is guaranteed to leave your furniture as clean as the day it was purchased.
- Identify cleaning codes.
The first place to start when preparing to clean upholstery is to identify its cleaning code. This code will inform us of the suggested kind of cleaning. We typically find the cleaning code for a couch or chair under the cushion of the base.
- "W" - This fabric is compatible with water and will tolerate a water-based upholstery cleaner.
- "S" - Water should not be used to clean this fabric. It must be dry-cleaned with cleaning solvents. We recommend professional cleaning for this type of furniture, which should also be regularly vacuumed or brushed to prevent soil buildup.
- "S/W" - This code means we can use a combination of dry-cleaning solvents and water. We can spot clean with upholstery shampoo or foam provided the fabric is not saturated.
- "X" - This code is rare and indicates the furniture should never be cleaned with water or solvents; vacuuming is necessary.
- Prep the furniture.
Using a stiff brush or a dry white cloth, Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg professionals will brush, wipe, or dust the furniture to remove any loose dirt or debris. We will identify and address any stubborn odors or stains at this time.
- Clean the upholstery.
Following cleaning-code-specific best practices, your local Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg cleaning expert will use a water-based, solvent-based, or dry-cleaning solution to best clean your furniture.
- Finish up.
Finally, Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg will clean and polish any metal or wood elements of your upholstered furniture.