Emergency Disaster Restoration in Linkhorne Virginia
For emergency water damage restoration, mold removal, and fire damage restoration, you can trust Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg. With years of experience in the disaster restoration industry, Water Fire Mold of Lynchburg sets the standard for quality and customer satisfaction. We provide 24/7 emergency service to Lynchburg, Forest, Bedford, Appomattox, Amherst, Altavista and surrounding areas.
Once our IICRC-certified technicians arrive to your property, you can expect quality results. We understand how difficult this time can be. To make this as easy as possible, our contents pack-out and board-up services are here to help. We’ll remove your belongings while the remediation process takes place, and ensure you property is kept safe from future damage or trespass.
First Responder Services
- Mold removal - handles removal of mold including removal of affected materials. We work with independent licensed Mold Hygienists who can run mold tests.
- Water removal - handles removal of water or residue from leaks, spills, or floods.
- Fire Damage Restoration - handles cleaning of fire and smoke damage.
- Content Pack Out - when water or fire require contents to be cleaned, categorized, recorded and stored either on site or at our facility or a storage of your choice if nearer.
- Air duct and HVAC - coil cleaning to remove and treat mold.
- Emergency Disaster Recovery - for natural disaster victims to removal affected materials before mold sets in and to provide emergency drying and dehumidifcation.
- Trauma Clean-Up Services - handles removal of hazardous materials, liquids, and human generated contaminates, suicide cleaning, etc. from homes, stores or apartments.